Sunday, July 2, 2017

Summer

It looks like we are going to have a lovely sunny day today. I love sunshine, and yes, I do not take it for granted any more when we have sunny, warm days!

 We all slept in and I still got up first and browsed through some older posts. I found this picture from a show in Colorado - right before we moved to Canada! I do miss Colorado - it is a beautiful state. I miss Denver with all the city has to offer regarding art and science and kid and family entertainment.


Here I am with my #1 fan and supporter of my numerous projects and adventures in life. We were excited to start a new chapter in our life together :) - crazy kids moving countries and it all turned out ok. I am happy with the progress I have made in the past 5 years with my art!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails